The mission of the YRP is to promote the vitality of Baltimore City’s York Road community
as a desirable urban environment in which to live, shop, work and worship.
The specific objectives of the York Road Partnership shall be
- Develop closer ties between neighborhoods and between the
residential and business communities as well as between all other
- Publicize information needed by member associations to handle
- Provide a forum for the review of public planning, zoning, and
proposed legislation that may affect both the York Road Corridor
and the adjacent residential areas.
- Mobilize human resources as needed to carry out objectives
- Gain better coverage by the mass media of community issues and
- Plan, coordinate and implement projects in support of the
priorities established by the membership.
- Undertake any other actions which are necessary and proper to
carry out the mission of the organization.
Last updated on 6/20/12