Dr. David Hoe’s Loyola Webpage
My office hours for the Spring 2016 semester are:
· Mondays: by appointment
· Tuesdays: 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm
· Wednesdays: by appointment
· Thursdays: 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm
· Fridays: 1 to 2 pm
If these times do not fit your schedule, please email me (dhhoe AT loyola.edu) for an appointment.
Some of the courses I teach are:
· EG 031 Linear Circuit Analysis Lab
· EG 331 Linear Circuit Analysis
· EG 471 Digital Logic & Computer Systems
· EG 071 Digital Logic & Computer Systems Lab
· EG 474 Introduction to Microprocessor-based Systems
· EG 479 FPGA Design
· EG 480 Digital Signal Processing
In addition, I offer an independent study research course for students desiring to get credit for doing research with me.
My research interests are in the area of microelectronics/nanoelectronics and high performance computing. I often involve undergraduate students in my research, either through an independent research course for credit during the regular semester or through a Hauber Fellowship during the summer. See more about my current research projects here.
I also mentor a couple of student clubs at Loyola:
· Bible Study for Faculty and Students